I just found out I got an AWARD! OMG. I am so excited.
First…I’d like to thank The Academy…oh wait…wrong award!
But really I’d like to thank Earth2Body Sisters for the nomination! (I got the cooler packed!)
And God, for creating me and always having my back (totally kidding with all the going to ”hell” jokes).
My family for being so entirely jacked up and entertaining.
My children who drive me batty but I love dearly.
My Hubs. Oh sweet hubs. Who has stopped questioning my random photos, my insistance that I MUST take pics of my food and just shakes his head when I say/do something incredibly stupid (he keeps ME around for entertainment). I am blessed to have him.
My readers/followers. I’m still very ‘new’. I never realized how much TIME it takes to keep up with a blog, fb fanpage and of course Blogger Crack: Twitter. I appreciate the fact you take the time to visit and read. Keep those comments coming they make me smile.
My fellow Tweet Sista’s …I love you. You make me laugh. Together we can get through anything. Even in 140 characters or less.
Oh and TLC… for Honey Boo Boo. Enough Said.
I am just very very honored to have been recognized. Thank you!
Now for the good stuff. The rules of The Versatile Blogger award and my nominations.
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it. –
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — (Winner can get more info and the button HERE).
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
And the nominees ARE…… (I tried to do some research to go with people that enjoy the awards process and if you not all into awards I’m cool with that…with 15 it isn’t like we won’t be lacking or anything. I still will love you!
***As a special treat I have included Twitter names so you follow to your hearts content too. Many of these lovelies also have facebook fan pages and I encourage you to click those follow buttons, Like those pages and VOTE if you see a vote button.***
Wrinkled Mommy ! @MsMcMadness (My favorite of her posts involve illustrations using dollhouse dolls. AWESOMELY FUNNY-see I made that word up.)
Just A Little Nutty ! @sayhaytomeg (She’s got her hands/house FULL and is funny to boot)
Dysfunctional Dose @DysfunctionalNT (A mama, cheerleader, protector and all around great person. She is my sista from another motha)
One Funny Motha @onefunnymotha (Recent winner of Nickmom’s funniest parenting Tweet of the week! She is a Tweet’in fool!)
SassyQuest @sassyquest (She has some great tweets. Big fan of ” xxx days” like Cheeseburger day. Makes “Patches” and is all around a funny girl).
Highly Irritable @highlyirritable (Funny funny, FUNNY girl. Tales of her kid and his dressing issues, keeping watch from vampires and bugs…hilarious.)
Cloudy, With a Chance of Wine @chanceofwine ( A new mom, a toddler who has a habit of puking a lot and city living = FUNNY Shit!)
Mommy Shorts @MommyShorts (While being a working mom in NYC she is also prego with baby#2. Witty and entertaining.)
Bad Parenting Moments @BPMbadassmama (Her tweets are hilarious. Her blog keeps me laughing. Definitely a keeper.)
Making Things Happen @annaeddins (A SAHM to two, loves her family, is a crafty and nifty kinda girl def worth checking her site out!)
The Nap Time Chronicles @NapTimeMama (A mama, A daddy and a kid and all the funny stuff he puts them through. Love her!!)
Yay! You Go Girls!!!
Now for 7 things about me.
1) I can’t drink with a cup and straw of the same color. Seriously. I have issues.
2) I watch Real Housewives of EVERYWHERE…my not so secret guilty pleasure. then I tell hubs all about it just to annoy him.
3) I am hoping to attend RN school next summer (I’m an LVN)
4) Dry Rice Chex is my “sick day” food.
5) I am handy. I use real tools not just a butter knife and duct tape. I replaced the motor in my washer. I Replaced the garbage disposal. All.By.Myself.
6) The smell of strawberry Nesquick is one of my ‘favorite things’. However the thought of strawberry milk makes me gag so I rarely drink it.
7) I only drink Coke. Yes I will accept a Pepsi if that’s what they have but I would rather stick a fork in my eye than drink Dr.Pepper or Sprite.
As you see I am boring and have issues what a great combo. Which I write about often.
Please comeback for Therapy Thursday where I get all serious about the issues in our life and share some of the knowledge of how to get through it. I thank you for visiting me and again…. tip the waitress…wait…no…. LIKE me and comment. I live for that shit!
BIG Thank You to Earth2Body Sisters for the nomination.